WEEKLY BROKER OH – 4/23/15
The weekly tour will be back in place during the next 8 weeks of the Spring Market! Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All listings must be in MLS PIN and the Broker OH indicator & comments complete by noon on Wednesday before tour.
- Tour starts at 10am each Thursday and will begin at GNAR. If your listing is on tour, you must be at GNAR to acknowledge and promote the listing at 9:30am. On days that have speakers scheduled, please attend the speaker (coffee 8:45a/speaker 9am). Tour will be reviewed at the end of the speaker, and before 10am.
- Bill Barrows is the Tour Organizer and will take the listings directly from MLS PIN and put in order for tour. Contact Bill with questions at 978-423-6150 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format remains the same with Newburyport listings beginning at 10am and outside Newburyport, following after. Luncheons should not begin before noon so as not to interrupt tour.
- Flyers included in the weekly newsletter are those with luncheon or promo expense (raffles). Tour listing will be published in the newsletter each Wednesday afternoon. Please adhere to the noon deadline or your listing may not be included in the tour.
Please visit the following properties on tour (to be visited in order below) in Newburyport. The Amesbury luncheon begins at noon:
1) 84 Water, NBPT, $289,900, 5-2-1, Laura Roberts, 617-835-5818
2) 20 Fruit, NBPT, $1,099,000, 11-5-3, Siga Snipas 978-407-6970
3) 25 Tyng, NBPT, $925,000, 9-4-4.5, Joanie Purinton 978-462-6898
4) 3 Highlawn Terrace, NBPT, $695,000, 8-3-3, Jim Bragg, 978-465-1927
5) 11 Moseley Place, NBPT, $580,000, Donna Quinlin 978-375-8094
The following Broker OH is holding a Wine Luncheon at 65 Whitehall Road in Amesbury. A drawing/raffle will also be held at this OH for a Seaglass gift certificate. See flyer below:
Note: Broker OH listings should be entered into MLS PIN by noon on Wednesday, for the Broker Open/Caravan every Thursday. Any questions, please contact Bill Barrows regarding the new Spring Tour at email@example.com or 978-423-6150.
Attorney Rob Ciampitti at GNAR Tomorrow
We look forward to hearing from the Vice Chair of the Newburyport Zoning Board of Appeals and GNAR affiliate member, Attorney Rob Ciampitti.
The Zoning Board of Appeal’s (ZBA) role and responsibility consists of providing relief, where appropriate, from literal application of the black letter law of the City’s Zoning Ordinance. The ZBA constantly deals with a continuous tension between the property rights of the applicant and the interests of neighboring property owners and its city as a whole. Members of the ZBA have to have a clear comprehension of the reasonable limitations on the ZBA’s broad authority under the Ordinance while understanding the equity component of the ZBA’s role.
The ZBA, while an independent board, works closely with the Planning Office, the Planning Director and the Planning Board. ZBA members need to be able to apply the Boards’ discretion in a measured manner without allowing personal preferences or beliefs to interfere with the even application of the ZBA’s powers.
Coffee and refreshments at 8:45am and speaker at 9am. The session will conclude in time for those on tour to highlight their property and set out to the Open Houses prior to 10am.
SAVE THE DATE for 4/30/15 – 5PM
MEMBER MIXER – 50 Water Street NBPT
We’ve change the location and time this month!
Originally at 17 State, we are now going to be at 50 Water Street – starting at 5pm instead of 5:30pm. The space upstairs will be great for mixing and networking. Our generous sponsors for the April mixer include:
Great apps, raffles, and cash bar at 5pm at 50 Water. We look forward to seeing you!
MLS PIN CLASSES – May
|Course||Site||Date & Start Time|
|Getting Started: Searching the System||Greater Newburyport Association of REALTORS®||05/20/2015 9:30 AM||Sign Up|
|Getting Started: Contact Management||Greater Newburyport Association of REALTORS®||05/20/2015 1:00 PM||Sign Up|