GNAR News – February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day to All!!!
Well, Phil saw his shadow, so we’re supposed to have an early Spring.  Wouldn’t that be nice! 

Caravan will be put on hold until the weather improves and streets are navigatable for tour.  With the weekly Wednesday storms, we’ve continued to postpone.  Our target date to resume tours is February 17.  Here’s to the weather cooperating.

Please be sure to sign up on the site (if you have not already) to receive automatic updates from


About GNAR

Site Development
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s