No Caravan or Meeting this week. Caravan will resume on October 18, please email your listings in each week by noon on Wednesday. For details on Caravan policy, visit https://gnarsite.wordpress.com/policies/caravan/
GNAR ANNUAL MEETING
Save the Date: October 25, 2012 – 8am – 9:30am
GNAR Annual Meeting at Amesbury Sports Park
8:00am – Breakfast
Eggs Benedict & Continental Breakfast
8:30am – 9:30am – Annual Meeting
2012 GNAR Overview
2012 Financials Presentation
2013 Proposed budget to be presented/discussed and voted
2013-2014 Slate of Officers to be presented
AUDIO VIDEO EXPERIENCE HOSTING
10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!
This Saturday, October 13th, visit our affiliate member, Audio Video Experience, at their showroom at 33 Lafayette Road in Hampton Falls to see all the great technology available for you and your clients homes! Lots of fun, food, and great music.
GNAR CELEBRITY BARTENDER
EVENT AT TEN CENTER STREET
FROM NAR – Complete your Code of Ethics Requirement by 12/31/2012
THE CHANCE TO WIN AN APPLE iPad3 has been extended . . . .
REALTORS® who complete the Code of Ethics Training Requirement between Oct. 1 and Nov. 30, 2012 will have a chance to win an Apple iPad 3.
To enter the Know Your Ethics Sweepstakes, simply complete either of the two NAR Code of Ethics online training programs—for new members of the association or for existing members—successfully by Nov. 30, and you’ll automatically be entered to win. The winner will be notified by phone, mail, or e-mail. Take the training now.
For the complete contest rules: http://www.realtor.org/code-of-ethics/know-your-ethics-sweepstakes
GNAR SCHOOL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
Register Now for October 15 RPR/CMA
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
RPR – Realtors Property Resource and CMA Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) – 9am-11am
Learn about the vast amount data currently available through RPR
- Tax assessment / public records on 147 million parcels of property in the U.S.
- Mortgage and lien information
- Largest national database of foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, REO and default
- MLS active, sold, pending, expired, withdrawn and canceled statuses
- Historic listing comparison tool
- Realtor Valuation Model® (RVM®)
- Refine property facts, comparables and RVM® for custom valuation report
- Charts and Graphs will include trends calculated from MLS data
- Nationwide school data, test scores and parent reviews
- Dynamic mapping: School Zones, Neighborhoods, Zip Codes, Cities, FEMA etc.
- Geo-spatial data including aerial photography, street level and bird’s eye view
- Heat map & FEMA flood overlays
- Plot maps
- Investment tools and analysis
- Census, demographic and lifestyle data
- Neighborhood information
- Full Menu of RPR Reporting
Code of Ethics (8:30-11:30am) or NH Core (12:30-3:30pm) Offered November 5th
11/5 – Quadrennial Code of Ethics (last chance in 2012 to take for CEU’s at GNAR), all members must have this completed by 12/31/12 or risk suspension of REALTOR membership. NH Core will also be offered on this date .
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
MLSPIN TRAINING DATES (enroll on MLSPIN)
9:30am CMAs and Market Reports*
9:30am Getting Started: Searching the System
SAVE THE DATE FOR 11/12
Full day of classes on 11/12 being offered for a total of 6CEU’s. Instructor, Jamie Williamson of the MCAD. Lunch will provided. Registration to open on 10/16.
RE02R06 – Buyer Agency
RE01RO6 – Seller Agency
RE36E05 – Conducting Safe Open Houses
December: No Classes scheduled at present