GNAR September Member Meeting
Tomorrow – September 4, 2014 – Speaker Jon Mitton
Learn more about Indoor Environmental
ENVIROMENTAL PROGRAM | MOLD REMOVAL | BACTERIA ELIMINATION
Certified, Licensed, Experienced Professionals
With more than 30 years of experience in remediation, real estate, building sciences, construction, repair and restoration, Indoor Environmental is proud to be licensed and certified in the following areas:
- Certified Mold Inspectors (CMI)
- Certified Mold Remediation Contractors (CMRC)
- Unrestricted building Contractors License
Our Primary Goals —
- Provide a clean and healthy environment for our customers
- Perform our services in a non-invasive manners
- Avoid removal of building materials unless there is physical or structural damage
- Provide a permanent solution
Indoor Environmental has unique, organic solutions to remedy mold issues. Come here more about it.
Broker Open Houses
Please check MLS PIN each week for the Broker Open Houses scheduled for Thursdays. List your Broker Open houses in MLS PIN using the bus icon no later than Wednesday noon each week. Note: If you wish to promote a luncheon, please be sure to send your flyer in jpeg format to GNAR before noon on Wednesday.
BROKER OPEN HOUSE LUNCHEON
Thursday, September 4, 2014
109 Moulton Street, West Newbury – $899,900
Noon to 1:30 pm – Poolside Luncheon
Catered by Carry Out Cafe and Hosted by Gretchen Maguire
EDUCATION AT GNAR
- 9/8 Two CEU Class offerings (MA CEU credit only) with instructor Lawrence Kady of the National Assoc of Home Builders
- Residential New Construction RE46R05
- Investment RE Cash Flow Analysis RE68C11
To enroll for the above classes visit:
Opening for enrollment soon….
- 9/22 Two CEU Class offerings with instructors Kevin Gannon of Wells Fargo and Wendy Dickes of Regency Mortgage
- Veteran’s Administration Loans RE73R11 (Gannon)
- Resldientail Morgage Loan Market/Credit Today RE47R05 (Dickes)
Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
offered in Six Modules….
Have you been considering getting the GRI designation? The GRI program is underway and in October, GNAR will host one of the modules. To obtain your GRI, contact the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS or visit the new GRI website.
Who is it for?
Earning the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth market knowledge, increased proficiency in a broad array of subjects to enhance professionalism and business success.
For details on the classes in October at GNAR: https://marealtorportal.ramcoams.net/Education/Registration/Details.aspx?cid=ee4a6e1b-322d-4088-abe2-9f485d3af1fa
The GRI program covers many in its series of courses for those who are looking to become more successful, professional, and knowledgeable about the industry. The GRI program focuses on:
-Specific sales techniques
-Environmental issues, and more….
GRI courses are taught by real estate practitioners, who are seasoned instructors and experts in these fields. They provide students with first-hand, personal experiences while demonstrating the true results of success.
How the Graduate REALTOR® can increase your value:
GRI courses are designed to provide agents with the permanent skills needed for longevity. The consumer could see an agent in a different light– they will feel comfortable hiring YOU versus an untrained licensee. After taking the GRI courses, new and long term REALTORS® will be confident in themselves, and have a heightened knowledge of the competitive and changing real estate industry.
Extra perks the Graduate REALTOR® offers:
– The GRI courses are designed to meet the lifestyle and budget of today’s REALTOR®.
– One GRI course can offer 2-10 Continuing Education credits.
– GRI courses provide valuable networking opportunities. During these live courses students meet fellow agents and develop strong referral business.
MLS PIN Classes for September
|Course||Site||Date & Start Time|
|Getting Started: Searching the System||Greater Newburyport Association of REALTORS®||09/24/2014 9:30 AM||Sign Up|
|Getting Started: Contact Management||Greater Newburyport Association of REALTORS®||09/24/2014 1:00 PM||Sign Up|