We are excited to offer the most recent class approved for CEU credit by the MA Division of Licensure. Please join us next Monday, May 4, when our Affiliate member, Ed Howlett and his associate Vikki Thomas of Chase and Lunt present Overview of Insurance in Residential RE Transactions << click this link to register for this CEU (MA Only) class from 9-11am on Monday. Great information on all insurance types that may impact your transactions. This is need to know information. Class RE96R15 just added to the continuing education offerings on April 6, 2015.
Mark your calendars for another great CEU offering on the latest HUD-1 changes. The MA Division of Licensure has also approved a course that will give you important updates on the changes slated for 8/1/15. This course will be presented by a panel of our Affiliates in both the mortgage and legal fields. Panel will take place from 9-11am on 5/18/15 at GNAR. Registration will open next week.
To learn more about these two courses and review the outlines for any of the CEU curriculum offered by the MA Division of Licensure, visit:
WEEKLY BROKER OH – 4/30/15
The weekly tour will be back in place during the next 8 weeks of the Spring Market!
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All listings must be in MLS PIN and the Broker OH indicator & comments complete by noon on Wednesday before tour.
- Tour starts at 10am each Thursday and will begin at GNAR. If your listing is on tour, you must be at GNAR to acknowledge and promote the listing at 9:30am. On days that have speakers scheduled, please attend the speaker (coffee 8:45am/speaker 9am). Tour will be reviewed at the end of the speaker, and before 10am.
- Bill Barrows is the Tour Organizer and will take the listings directly from MLS PIN and put in order for tour. Contact Bill with questions at 978-423-6150 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format remains the same with Newburyport listings beginning at 10am and outside Newburyport, following after. Luncheons should not begin before noon so as not to interrupt tour.
- Flyers included in the weekly newsletter are those with luncheon or promo expense (raffles). Tour listing will be published in the newsletter each Wednesday afternoon. Please adhere to the noon deadline or your listing may not be included in the tour.
Please visit the following properties on tour (to be visited in order below) in Newburyport. The OH luncheon in Danvers begins at noon:
- 24 Parker, Newbury, $1,700,000 5-3-2.5, Dolores Person, 978-660-0967
- 254 High, NBPT, $799,000 7-3-2.5, Sandy Berkenbush, 978-815-4751
- 8 Sullivan, NBPT, $429,000 8-4-2, Sue Collins, 978-758-1589
- 9 Old Wharf, W Newbury, $1,080,000 8-4-2.5, Deb Hamilton, 978-270-9129
- 171 Main, W Newbury, $499,000 8-4-2.5, Sandy Berkenbush, 978-815-4751
- 4 Crane Neck, W Newbury, $450,000 8-3-1, Sandy Berkenbush, 978-815-4751
- 165R Scotland, Newbury, $725,000 11-4-3.5, Sue Collins, 978-758-1589
The following Broker OH is Luncheon – see flyer below:
Note: Broker OH listings should be entered into MLS PIN by noon on Wednesday, for the Broker Open/Caravan every Thursday. Any questions, please contact Bill Barrows regarding the new Spring Tour at email@example.com or 978-423-6150.
Join the Fun! Member Mixer
Tomorrow, 4/30/15 at 5PM
at 50 Water Street NBPT
We’ve change the location and time this month!
Originally at 17 State, we are now going to be at 50 Water Street – starting at 5pm instead of 5:30pm. The space upstairs will be great for mixing and networking. Our generous sponsors for the April mixer include:
Great apps, raffles, and cash bar at 5pm at 50 Water. We look forward to seeing you!
MLS PIN CLASSES – May 20
|Course||Site||Date & Start Time|
|Getting Started: Searching the System||Greater Newburyport Association of REALTORS®||05/20/2015 9:30 AM||Sign Up|
|Getting Started: Contact Management||Greater Newburyport Association of REALTORS®||05/20/2015 1:00 PM||Sign Up|